Named in honor of the Battle of Mogadishu, the heroic battle in which US Army Rangers first harnessed the power of red dot optics.
- Equipped with a 40mm tube you get the perfect combination of light and field of view… it’s like having a sniper rifle on your pistol or favorite rifle!
- Anti-glare coating on the front of your red dot ensures you can shoot with precise accuracy and lightning speed rain, snow or shine
- Get both red and green reticles… you can shoot and nail targets day or night… it’s the perfect “all around” optic
- Snug lens cap makes sure your red dot’s lenses are protected from scratching when you’re not nailing targets
- Rock steady screw down covers make sure your windage and elevation stay perfect during storage… it’s like having a “plug and play” optic all the time
Check out Rob's review of the Mogadishu Red Dot below: