Named in honor of the Battle of Mogadishu, the heroic battle in which US Army Rangers first harnessed the power of red dot optics.
- Equipped with a 40mm tube you get the perfect combination of light and field of view… it’s like having a sniper rifle on your pistol or favorite rifle!
- Anti-glare coating on the front of your red dot ensures you can shoot with precise accuracy and lightning speed rain, snow or shine.
- Both red and green reticles so you can nail targets day or night… it’s the perfect “all around” optic.
- Snug lens cap makes sure your red dot’s lenses are protected from scratching when you’re not nailing targets.
- Rock steady screw down covers make sure your windage and elevation stay perfect during storage… it’s like having a “plug and play” optic all the time.
Take a look at what our customers are saying, including a retired Green Beret...
"I am now using my 'red dot' (it also goes Green with just a knob twist AS site condition require!) As a ret' Green Beret Capt. I know how to shoot! But this site really helps speed accuracy and confidence within 150 meters..also the price was right! All the best of luck, Libre.'"
- Rob Baca, Retired Green Beret (Customer)
"I was skeptical when I purchased it, but it proved me wrong. No bull crap... Right out the box I was shooting the orange dot at 25 yards...
Fine tuned it a little bit and was hitting 3" groups at 100 yards. Hopefully you can post this so everyone else can read this. Thanks for a great product."
- Derek Formica (Customer)
"I'm impressed with the sight! Mounting it was easy as could be. Adjustment was simple and straightforward. Dialed mine in with a laser bore sighting tool, simple and precise!"
- Alan Rader (Customer)
Check Out Rob's Review of the Mogadishu Red Dot Below: