Named in honor of America’s first sniper, Timothy Murphy, who turned around the Battle of Saratoga AND turned the tide of the entire Revolution with one heroic shot…
Here's What You Get:
- The 1.5 – 5X magnification delivers the best magnification and a eye relief for quick acquisition. It’s like the target is right in front of you.
- You get an Objective Lens of 40mm for maximum light gathering. Easy on the eyes, day or night… you get a shock-tested scope with a powerful lens.
- Includes a 30mm tube. The perfect harmony of a stronger tube and the freedom to have more room for elevation adjustment.
- Lasting Flip-Up Lens covers are super convenient. Lens protective; anti scratch.
- Beautiful blue coated lens insures no loss of light even at night. It gifts you with a perfect filter of clarity and brightness.
- This great scope is 9.96” in length; the perfect size for all uses. It’s not too big, it’s not too small, it’s just right.
- Ideal Eye Relief of 3-3.75”. Puts you in the 3” to 4” inch zone. Simply put, you can see your target in the circle of light without getting smacked in the eye from recoil.
- Equipped with 1/4 MOA Adjustment per click. Less math. Less clicks. Zeros right out of the box.
- Includes our rugged Tactical scope mount. Compatible with Picatinny, Weaver and MIL STD. Takes less than two minutes to put the scope on your rifle.
Check Out Rob's Review of the Saratoga Tactical Scope Below: